Wednesday, June 8, 2011

alive and kicking...


It's been a while... I know. It's been ages. But now I'm back from my little holiday, I 've missed the Catlaughs, the Happy Valley Festival, the Sheep Shearing and whatever else has been going on around Kilkenny...But I got a sun-tan! I'm full of vitamin D and mid-year resolutions, plans and projects ahead. This week is all about catching up, with friends here in Kilkenny, friends abroad (proud 3 letters and little parcels plus 4 rather substantial emails-that's probably all they'll hear from me for another 6 months...) and catching up with google reader, blogs, and recipe posts...


A week full of delights too, like the opening of "21st Century Icons" exhibition @ the NCG. I was lucky enough to get a sneak preview of the pieces selected for this show and cant wait to see them curated at the  Gallery. The 21st Century Icons open on 10th June from 5pm, do call in for a bit of culture (and free vino) if you're around! 

  

For a little bit of entertainment, Set Theatre with this gig will be my place of choice this weekend: 


Last but not least I'm looking forward to the 20 Mile Cookalong where Irish Food Bloggers will face the challenge of creating a meal using ingredients found within 20 miles. What to cook? What to cook? Was thinking about Goresbridge Trout, luckily they're just within our 20 miles limit! Can't wait!

Right, back to my catching-up then...

No comments:

Post a Comment