Tuesday, March 22, 2011

spring! spring! spring!

 
 We've been enjoying a great few days here with sunshine all the way. As every year, I am getting my hopes up for a wonderful warm summer... I know it's still a long way to go, but yesterday was 1st day of spring and it was as "springy" and wonderful as it can get. Such weather is truly inspiring so of course I have come up with my list of "spring resolutions" and these would be
* be more crafty
* do more baking (my bookmark folder with recipes is bursting at the seams, courtesy of Foodgawker and all the bloggers contributing to it )
* revisit my reading bench in the park more often (the books are piling up- currently reading The Hare with Amber Eyes - it's a wonderful family memoir )
* plan a nice, proper holiday (first  time in 2 years!!!)
* write more letters (as in real letters...)
and...and... and...

the bumblebee I met yesterday....

No comments:

Post a Comment